Re: RE: Shocks...a better type??

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 22:23:32 EDT

Ron - Would the Tokico's work with the Hotchkis suspension ? Also where
would I be able to find info on them and possibly a dealer? Thanks.

> Tokico's are better IMO but they will cost an arm.

David - Definitely stay away from the Edelbrocks. I replaced my first set
after a couple months (if that) because I felt the ride going downhill. Now
with the second set, the same thing is happening again. I can't wait to
lower my Dak so I can get rid of them.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport