screamin ram on hood?

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 22:42:53 EDT

"Is the trucka tuff blacked out truck, or simp[le nice black truck
(honestly)
 If it's anice truck, use the shield, if not, I would suggested
painting
on
the rams head, but not fu;lly, just fade in from around the edges, it'd
look
really tuff!"

-Well, it's got 2 looks. First, I got rid of the red decals and changed
them to silver. Then I put silver skunk stripes on it, looks real good
with the silver wheels. Wanting traction for the winter, I bought the
AR-767's for the winter, and so it has the tuff blacked out look in the
winter with the black wheels, and the silver wheels for the summer. But
now, no stripes. The plain black hood is killing me, and now the truck
is too plain. So, I'm trying to find what would look best as a whole on
the truck.
Patrick