Re: Re: NEED help bad.

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 01:54:25 EDT

Was the problem intermittent or was it constant? Mine isn't happening on a
constant basis. It does it when I'm usually cruising around town
(especially kansas city) because when I travel 15 miles south of kansas city
(where I live) it doesn't seem to do it anymore.

Maybe my truck's telling me to stay away from kansas city because of all the
pot holes. Damn, I guess dodge over did their "adapts to your driving
habits" thing... hehe. I'm resoldering connections on the MSD tomorrow,
and I'll check my haynes manual to see how to test the CPS. But here's the
thing, if it's the CPS, wouldn't the computer throw a code?
-Chuong

<<
Crankshaft Postion Sensor... sounds like what my truck did at one time....
ended up bein the CPS...

~$50 for a 97 318....

Tim Berry