Gen2 subwoofer box for sale

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 17:20:57 EDT

Hey folks,

Since I am moving, I am trying to sell my subwoofer box that I had in my 92 ext cab. It took the place of the rear bench. Sorry I dont have any pics of when it was carpeted and the seats were mounted on top, but here is a quick pic of it:

http://www.geocities.com/geek_farm/photos/dakspeakers.jpg

I have no idea what shipping is on it, but I am in Central NY during the week and Central PA on the weekends if anyone wants to pick it up.

I'm trying to get $25 for it, what I put in for materials to build it. I took the carpeting off, so you can match it to your interior easily.

Mike Styer
www.geocities.com/geek_farm/ (under const)