RE: Online auction fraud!!!--update

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 21:10:09 EDT

Big 10-4 on that and I'm working on it. I did give Punch that
guy's email address to do with as he pleases. Wouldn't surprise
me though if he hasn't already cancelled the account. No matter
what, this guy is not getting away with it. I might even have
to take a "vacation" to South Carolina. ;) Anybody else have
any ideas that are legal (don't want to find myself part of the
FBI investigation) and would seriously harrass this guy?

Thanks for the sympathy,
Jason