Re: Meet in Michigan...Wow!

From: Scott Vieth (svieth@wi.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 22:33:47 EDT

David:

What part of Wisconsin are you from? (you don't have to be real specific if you don't want to)

If you're from the Milwaukee area, have you seen my black '97 Club Cab 4x4 with Wisconsin
plates "MOPAWR"?

Have fun in the Motor City. Lived there for a year, then came back to America's Dairyland. ;^)

-Scott
'97 Club Cab, 5.2l, 5-spd