Parts for trade.

From: Robertson (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 11:05:43 EDT

I have a 16" Hayden electric fan (#3710) that I only used for about 2
months. I have two brand new charcoal grey carpets that fit the gen II reg
cab dak's (carparts.com screw up). Also four 6X15 alum. rim that came of a
92 dak. Two magnum 318 heads and various other engine parts such as valve
cover, intake, oil pan all for the magnum. Even have a complete block with
crank, rods and pistons but shipping would be outrageous! I'm looking for a
performance ignition, maybe a perf. ECM for the 92 5.2L, and IAT adjuster or
anything else that would go on a 92 dak 5.2L 2WD. Let me know what you have
for trade and I'll consider it. E-mail me off list at jrobert@voyageur.ca.

Dave R
92 Dak 5.2L