Michigan Meet Info

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 15:27:38 EDT

all right i've been trying to keep track of everyone that is interested.
let me know if your name is not on the list....
dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com David Digney
drd892@aol.com David R.
shelback@i-star.com Joe G.
nshue@8dot3.com Nick Shue
vantage@adams.net Dan Burrows
flyboy01@mediaone.net Mark Kuzia (i think he's working though)
sawcut64@mediaone.net Sam South(not sure, i know he's from mi)
dakota1994@hotmail.com Mike Kulczycki

and here is an address for some basic info on the museum that i found

http://www.chryslercorp.com/museum/about/info/address.html

it is pretty easy to get to, at least i think. but i will try and see of
there is any parks or whatever near by that we could have a barbecue or
something at. not sure how they would like grilling in the parking lot
there... it would be fun to find out though....
so anyone out of state you can check out driving time, the address to it is
on the website. it should be a good time!!