RE: RE: RE: new website!!! version 2.0...much better :)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 15:52:23 EDT

yea I got a question for you. I am going to install it some time in the
next couple of weeks so I will take this opportunity to ask you. When I do
go to install it could I get your phone number so incase I come into any
problems I could ask? When I went to install it before I got the couplers
in but I couldn't get the driver/spacers to fit in. Did you have any
problem at this point. If I would have got past that point I know I would
have been Scott free.

Also one other question. When you took out the stock pinion shaft did it
have some flat spots? Also did the powertrax pinion shaft was completely
smooth (no flat spots), right? Just want to verify.

Tim Althoff
yllwdkta@insight.rr.com
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual