RE: DML webpage

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 22:09:43 EDT

Hey Jon,

Speaking of the DML, how about the fact that you keep the e-mail portion
plain text for the benefit of Digest people? Since you now have the DML in
a newsgroup is it possible to eliminate Digest mode so that e-mail can be in
HTML mode? Okay, okay, you Digest people, I see your chin getting red on
the way to your forehead...settle down, it's only a question I pose. Of
course, if you allow that, then people could add attachments as well but I'm
guessing you could filter that like you do today. Just thinking out loud,
Jon.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD