RE: Shocks...a better type??

From: Gensch, Travis (Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 09:37:39 EDT

David,

I almost have a set of ProComp ES9000's on the truck. The backs are on, but
the front are on backorder. Once the fronts are on, you can stop by and
I'll give you a ride and see what you think. I live in Milwaukee. The only
thing is that we have two pretty much opposite Dak's (I believe), so I don't
know how much a ride would help. Mine is a GenII (95) 4x4 club cab.

Travis