Re: RE: Die bambi dak bumper

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 12:36:52 EDT

Most dangerous? Try hitting a Cow. (Basically like hitting a Peterbuilt!)

A buddy of mine (living in Petaluma, CA) went for a romp in his K5 Blazer and
came around a corner only to slam on the brakes and hit a cow squarely in the
side. (K5 front end was totaled and he was in the hospital for a few days.)

Lesson: Never hit a cow at 40mph...things get REALLY messy. (Ok..and we were
still in highschool at that time.)

- Bernd