Flex-a-lite Black Magic fan #150 to be RETURNED!

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 14:41:44 EDT

I just got off the phone with Flex-a-lite. After going through the obvious,
is it turning the right way, is your radiator clogged, etc., Flex-a-lite has
told me to return the fan to the place I bought it from. This is after I
told her that my factory fan worked fine and never overheated and that I
bought this particular model because it was listed on their website as being
the correct fan for my truck. She had no suggestions to give me and to be
honest, didn't sound very interested in trying to figure out why the fan
wasn't doing what I needed it to. She also couldn't understand why stop and
go traffic placed a higher demand on the cooling system than just sitting in
the driveway at idle. Oh well, looks like I'm only going to end up losing
the money on shipping and my time to install/uninstall the fan.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto,.................