Re: Re: Die bambi dak bumper

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 15:13:48 EDT

<SNIP)The worst>is filling out the forms for the kill permit.
>sam

Absolutely. I would have to guess the paperwork is worse here in Syracuse. My mom hit a deer last fall and the officer took over 40 minutes making out a tag for us, the whole time the deer is sitting on the side of the road. Atleast it was near freezing...

Of course it doesnt match the time this spring when someone hit a deer and left it alive sitting in someones yard on its haunches, wobbling about and screaming as only a deer with a broken back can. Someone called the police to take care of it, and soon there were three cop cars in front of this yard watching the deer. They didnt shoot it or put it out of its misery, they just kept everyone else from bothering the deer. Said they weren't allowed to shoot it. Truly disgusting...

Mike Styer
93 Dak CC