Re: Front Reciever Hitch

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 17:01:16 EDT

I don't have a picture. But, the only thing you
really see is the 2" receiver underneath the bumper -
just touching the plastic bumper. The 2" receiver is
welded to the bottom of the cross member that hold it
to the truck. The cross member fits behind the
plastic part of the bumper.

--- Dakota Dodge <dakotasdodge@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Cool..my only thought is that it seems that its
> going to be a bit low for
> when i go wheelin'. Im afraid it might get cought
> up in the mud and REALLY
> reduce my departure angle.
> You dont have a Dig. Pic of it do you?

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia