RE: Re: RE: "Advanced" question for the experts

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 18:59:01 EDT

Sometimes, there are several folks that run 96 PCM's with their 97/98's.
Though there gauges no longer work. Each year MP makes slight changes to
them, the biggest no no is to use PCM's from different generation's, say a
95 in a 96 will not work... The reason for the ealier PCM use is because
in the beginning they had the most aggressive timing advance and fuel curve.
We don't need no stinking gauges;-)

Shawn