Re: DML BBQ--T-REX & Daktoberfest.

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 22:41:42 EDT

Hey, Andy & DML!
The date for MoPARS at the Valley IS set! I've got a flyer right in front of me.
In a Nutshell:
5th Annual Mopars at the Valley
Saturday, Sept. 29th, 2001
Route 20, West Lebanon, NY
Call (518) 355-3523 for info

MoPAR & AMC only
Drag Racing - Car Show - Swap Meet
Gates open at 8 AM
Show registration 8 - noon
Drag racing time trials begin at 10 AM

Fees:
MoPAR Race $25
MoPAR Show $15
Test & Tune $25
Vendors $25
Spectators/Crew $10
Kids 6 - 12 $2

As I mentioned in a previous DML, my house is about 12 miles/ 15 minutes away & I'll gladly welcome anyone who wants to either come up in Friday evening the 10th to relax & clean the bugs & road tar off & sack out, (we can open some eyes with a DML convoy on the way down!)
or anyone who wants to hang around Saturday night & rest before heading back to wherever you call home. I'll send directions to whoever is up for it.

Also of note:
The 9th Annual MoPARS at Clifton Park Dodge World
1780 Rte. 9 Clifton Park , NY
(15 Miles North of Albany)

Saturday, August 19th, 2001
Call (518) 274-5840 for info.
Or visit www.capitalareamopars.com

Pre-registration $4 (with T-shirt - $12) ***CUT-OFF DATE 12 AUGUST***
Registration the day of the show $5

I live about 45 minutes away from this one & the above mentioned offer of a place to stay for you out-of-towners stands for this meet as well. It will be another way to say "WE ARE THE DML" & maybe to get some new members & free publicity...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

 (ps, we're still working on it!
me on the DAKSY & Susan on the webpage...)