Re: rear end whine or humm..Please Answer

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 22:26:31 EDT

Check the archives for last summer/fall.Noise with the
3.55s was a big concern for a while,then it died off
the way all good threads do.Not everyone with those
gears has had a problem,but most everyone who did
has/had 3.55s.It`s the way the gears are cut.Your
apparent use of LSD may be affecting your ability to
hear this noise as well. :>) Steve P.
--- Richard A Pyburn <rap777@juno.com> wrote:
> Common? Neer heard of that, before. I've had two
> Dakotas. both with 3.55
> rear ends, neither of which made any noise. The
> current one was
> converted to a LSD nad never made noise before or
> after.
>
> Richard in San Antonio
>
> On Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:45:22 -0700 (PDT) steve
> preston
> <steve239dak@yahoo.com> writes:
> > I`ll bet it`s your 3.55 gears,David.Common to
> generate
> > noise. Steve P.
> > =====
> > Steve Preston
> 1999 Dakota
> > Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense
> Blue,regular cab.

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for
> less!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.