Re: 3.55 to 3.92

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 11:19:30 EDT

Well, they aren't more a couple hundred bucks, but you can easily price 'em
from the dealer i'm sure.
The 3.92's will give you more grunt off the line, but lower your tope speed
on the highway, and at cruising speed, you'll probably notice that your
rpm's are higher than they were with the standard gears.
Basically your truck will use a little more gas than before the gear swap.
But i have no idea how much more, it is a 4 cyl after all, so maybe you
won't even care?

The Adam Blaster