RE: AC Adapter

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 12:47:56 EDT

Bill,
Wether you're wiring the circuits together or independant of each other, I'd
wire them for their maximun load rating. 14ga. is good for a 20A circuit.

Something else you should check. You say you're tying them into one of the
taillight circuits. Check the rating of the circuit you're tying into.
Your intended load may exceed the rating of circuit.

As far as your fuse selection goes, don't go over your 20A rating. If your
current load is going to be less, you may want to go with a 15A, etc.
Something else you may want to consider is a circuit breaker.

Good-luck,
Rich - Ashburn, VA

Rich - Ashburn, VA