RE: Re: My Dakota Flash & Truck Performance

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 19:49:19 EDT

Don't think that was a problem in 95. The flash has to do with a program
reload in the PCM to retard the timing specs. Some of the later models seem
to have a pesky pinging problem. As a last resort some the DML'ers have
been getting the flash done. Some have said the flash has taken power away
though it did cure the pinging, others have said no power problem and
pinging is cured.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD