Re: Re: Flowmaster 30 or 50 series?

From: Hoostine (hoostine@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 23:01:35 EDT

I had a 50 series deltaflow on mine. at idle it DID sound like a v8. also
at low rpm's it sounded real good. it's very quiet outside compared to most
aftermarket mufflers, but it's kinda loud inside (i think, never had a
different muffler...). at higher rpm's it gets kinda high pitched, tho not
like a honda... :)

power gains were good too. the deltaflow's are supposed to be flowmaster's
best flowing muffler. i had 3 inch pipe off the Y into a high flow cat into
the single in-dual out flowmaster with 2.25 inch pipe out the back, or maybe
2.5inch. same size chrome tips.

--Hoostine