RE: Offroad Tires--Dakota Dodge

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 23:49:54 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Mr. Plow
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 10:25 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Offroad Tires--Dakota Dodge

        Adam, glad to hear that you got the rental returned without any problems.
If that Explorer had any type of tow hook attached, the mud bath it would
have been subjected to is too terrible to contemplate. Everyone seemed to
have taken away good memories and some dirt.
Jason and Norah returned home with suspension intact after transporting 32
cubic feet of water (roughly a gen II bed full) multiple times to replenish
the mud pit. The arithmetically adroit can figure the weight.
Dakota Dodge and Amy returned to Connecticut with at least 100 pounds of
prime Forestville soil carefully disguised as a thin, tan layer. (GREAT
PICTURES). Andy managed to escape with his share of dirt too.
I had a great time and enjoyed meeting you all! Even a CC 4x4 with stock
tires and suspension can handle the trails.
Thank you to Jon for the hospitality. If you host a meet in the fall, I'm
definitely interested!