Re: Re: DML BBQ

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 00:03:08 EDT

Norah,

Direct quotes from what I've written so far:

"Mud Lane is a little sloppy, but more navigable than before. Jason &
Norah walk through it fairly easily"

"Adam proposes dropping a tarp into the bed of one of the trucks, using
Jon's 200 GPM gas-powered pump to fill it up, then dragging it down to
the pit to raise the water level. Somehow the Bleazard's' truck is
nominated and we set about the task at hand...We estimate the capacity
of the bed at 300-400 gallons. This puts the truck well beyond its
rated payload of 1450 pounds, but it has no problems"

And I haven't gotten to Saturday's trail ride yet.

=====
-andy