RE: Carlisle schedule (when we get'n together)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 10:57:56 EDT

At 07:38 AM 7/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>George, where is the steak place (across from the track???). Are you saying
>that we just park there and then walk across to the races? Make sure
>everyone knows that we are going to eat there. Look for petes white Dakota
>at the track... Tim Althoff

You'll find directions to the track in your goodie bag.
It's about a 20-min. or so drive. Usually, someone
(Shane Baker, black R/T) leaves from the Dak part of
the Fun Field around 3 pm on the Fri. If he is there this
year, just follow him.

I think it's $10 per person to get into the track. I remember
a lot of spectators stayed outside of the track and sat on chairs
on top of a small hill which runs the length of the track.

Have fun.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG