RE: Carlisle schedule (when we get'n together)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 18:21:05 EDT

sorry to confuse you...We will meet at the steak place friday night after
the races. If you just want to follow someone then you could easily try and
find Pete's Dak racing. GEN III white v-6 RC with a grill gaurd, side
steps, and a light bar. I think you won't be able to miss him race'n around
;-)

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual