RE: Intellitronix A/F meter

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 16:10:31 EDT

I emailed them, but have not heard back yet. I may give them a call later
today if I can get a break. The only problem with telling them "too bad", is
I can't find anyone else who does black on black either. The closest I've
found is Auto Meter's carbon fiber series. I'm not opposed to CF, but it's
still not as good a match as I feel can be had. I guess I could always by a
black faced gauge with white trim ring then paint it black myself.

John