Re: Was 3rd guage, now Group buy READ, READ:-)

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 19:04:42 EDT

On Tue, 05 Jun 2001 21:46:00 -0400, Shawn@bowen.com ("Shawn Bowen")
wrote:
> Does anyone have a good recommendation for even a dual ~2" A-Piller mount
>that fit's a Dak (preferably grayish in color)??? I really need 3 but can
>get by with 2. If there is enough folks who are up for this then please
>check out the group buy's section of www.dodgedakotas.com and let's get
>Lo-Tek to fabricate them for us. The deal was we send in color samples and
>get 3 gauge A-Piller mounts for a very reasonable price to match our
>interiors.

Lo-Tek is already making a run of three pod pillars for the Dakota, in
mist grey or agate, organized by Chris May on the Dakota R/T list.
It's an entire pod replacement, made to look like it came from the
factory. About $45. Contact Lo-Tek, it's item "1997+ Dodge Dakota
Triple Data-pillar", item # ZCX4133 for the light grey (mist grey),
not sure the item number for the dark grey (agate).

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.358 @ 95.75, 325rwhp N/A
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~therrin/dakota.html