Re: Jetta Mailing List

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 19:57:35 EDT

You guys try yahoo groups? There's a list for just about everything there. I'm a
member of air cooled engines, VW electrical vehicle conversion, Fiat 850 spyder
and the DML off topic lists!!!

The site is

You might need to sign up for a yahoo account. In the search type Jetta, or
follow the Recreation>automotive>makes and models links.

Jay W