Re: DML BBQ--T-REX

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 22:45:19 EDT

Well... according to Jon's handy tire size calculator, those are 34.6 inches
tall and 12.4 inches wide. Only slightly smaller than a 35x12.5.

They didn't look like 35s in comparison to the truck though, did they.
Just shows how huge it really is :-).

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white