Re: Important Carlisle Reminder

From: Chris Spotts (ccs138@psu.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 00:53:06 EDT

One more important reminder I figure I'll throw in there. I know I probably
don't need to say anything, but figure I'll throw it out. In some recent
shows at Carlisle there have been a lot of "issues" with fair goers and the
town of Carlisle. Street racing, public drunkeness, and some other problems
with the police have occurred at the import show, the Ford show, and a
couple of others. There's even been talk (in some recent newspaper
articles) about getting rid of the shows if the situations get worse. I
hope everyone has a great time at the show, but I also want to urge everyone
to act responsibly and show the town of Carlisle how great we MOPAR fans
are. Once again, have a great time, and I'm looking forward to meeting
everyone. See ya there!

-Chris