Re: Offroad Tires--Dakota Dodge

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 11:03:39 EDT

> Your tires are Dunlop Radial Rover RV. The only reason I remember is
> I've been thinking of getting a set of them once my Pirellis start
breaking
> apart. Kyle Kozubal had a set once upon a time, and he was impressed
> with his set. When I noticed that's what you had, I wanted to see how
> they worked in person. I must say, I'm quite impressed.

For the price, those Dunlops RVs are really good tires. Mine lasted 52,000
miles on them and still had some tread left. When I bought mine at NTB, they
were only like $67 per tire......and they ended up costing me $300 installed
with lifetime balancing/rotation. Make sure you get just what you want
though, because when I first went into NTB I asked for Dunlop Radial Rover
RVs, and they put Dunlop Radial Rovers on......which are a more street like
treaded tire. They were a great overall all terrain tire which held up great
on the road. In the snow, they were also really good. Like I said, for the
price, you cant beat em.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6