RE: Clear Film/ Paint Guard

From: Jim (jfnelson@satx.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 11:50:21 EDT

Has anybody used the light guards before? Looks like they have them for the
headlights, turn signals and the fog lights. This might help the problems
with the OEM fog lights cracking if they are not cracking do to heat. I
have already had to replace the drivers turn signal do to road debris.

Jim Nelson
'00 QC 4.7 2X4