BM install pics

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 12:02:15 EDT

Thanks for the help in getting the old fan off, now I am looking for some
install pics of BM fans. I remember one person said it didn't mount
properly and had to fab something up. If anyone have any pics of their
install it would be greatly appreciated. You won't believe how easy that
fan came off with some WD40. I didn't even need a wrench, just held the
water pump pulley still and turned the fan. That sucker came right off.
Thanks again and I will let you know how the rest of the install goes.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
97 RC 4x4 Sport 3.9L V6