Re: RE: BM install pics

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 17:30:26 EDT

I ran into the same problem when installing my Hayden in my '99. I finally
gave up on trying to figure out which wire I needed to tie into and never
hooked up the a/c relay. I've had my electric fan in for over a year and it
has yet to heat up too much (especially with the Robert Shaw T-stat). Point
being is that it's not necessary to hook it up.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport