Re: Black Lights

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 20:56:12 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/2001 2:58:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com writes:

<< Why behind the red lens? why not in the clear cargo lens. Unless your
 intention is for it to light up if and only if you step on the brake. Which
 would quickly get you a ticket in SoCal. But if you do put it in the cargo
 light you'll probably want to rig a cargo light only switch like someone
 just posted so the cab lights don't light up when you want the cargo light
 on. The white of the domelights would ruin the magic. >>

I just wanted to get a black light posted high and pointing back, I don't
know what clear cargo lens you speak of, but you did make me realize that if
it was there then it would only come on when I hit the brakes, unless I
completely rewired it, oh well, I have a truck box so i guess I could just
rig a light to that.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC