Re: Electric Fans ATTN Chuck R

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 23:44:45 EDT

Sorry, but not true. If you do one, you MUST do the other. The blades have a
curve to their profile and will only be efficient spinning one direction.
The outside curve of the blade MUST face the direction the air is coming
from. Failure to do this will result in a fan that makes a bunch of noise,
but will not move much air.

John