Re: Offroad Tires--Dakota Dodge

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 08:11:56 EDT

It won't be the Dunlop. According to their web site, the RV is *not*
available in 265/70R16. Only 265/75R16. Unless they've started
making that size and didn't bother to update their site.

They do make the Radial Rover AT in the right size, but that's a more
pavement-oriented tread (like the pathetic stock Goodyears).

If you do find the Radial Rover RV in the right size for the '01, be sure
to post an update. I've been wishing for a while that they'd make it
so we could get some good tires on our Quad Cab.

Thanks.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white