Richmond Dragway tonight...

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 08:19:36 EDT

Well folks, after trying to find the "bogging" for about 6 months now... I
was able to find a way around it... I disconnected my Trans Speed Sensor
and it will not bog after it shifts for the first time (after each start..
just a band aid fix for now)

I'm taking her to richmond dragway tonight to see what she will do... I'm
expecting in the mid to low 13's because I'm only running 5PSI at the
moment... (Powerdyne belt broke, replaced it, put the 6# pulley back on)

Next time I'll have ~8-9PSI :-)

Wish me luck, and maybe pray I hit 12's with only 5PSI =D Anyone wanna
come out there?

Tim Berry
13.5@101.91 (00 season)