stuff for sale... again....

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 17:13:25 EDT

Hey all,
I'm gonna' drop this to everyone cuz' I NEED to get rid of this stuff... =(

-----> 400hp 5.9 Magnum! 95' motor. features ported heads (ported to flow as
good as LS1 heads), 10:1 CR pistons, fully balanced and blueprinted, Hughes
Rockers (1.6:1), Springs, and Retainers, 3 angle valve job, MP Valve Covers,
Comp Cams 604 camsahft, Balanced to work with nuetrally balanced torque
converter, Dakota Oil pan and pickup. It still has the alternator and AC
Compressor too, as well as the accessory brackets. Well over $5000 into this
engine!!!
-$2600 takes it.... price nego, btw =)

-----> 94' A-518 2wd Auto Tranny. no converter (plannin' to put a 3k stall
in it). Came out of a Dakota. fully rebuilt w.Transgo Shift kit installed.
$1300 into this tranny!!
- $800 takes it.... also nego.

-----> Set of 16 Mopar Performance Valve Spring retainers. P4452032 to use
with MP valve springs. brand new, still in boxes...
- $50

-----> K&N FIPK for 92-96 Dakotas. Old style 14" Chrome Open Element. New
(read: not shrunk) K&N filter element.
- $60

I live on the east coast in the Southern Va/Hampton Roads area. I'll help
with shipping arrangements and stuff, and I'll drive pretty far to meet
someone if they want it bad enough.

thanks a lot guys!!!

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"