RE: RE: DRB scan tools

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 20:33:33 EDT

Ok...gotta hit up some of the engineers at Alchemy for that one. One
guy is building a trick depth finder for his boat...640x480 resolution
Color LCD Screen, 500mhz processor (AU1500 chip...sorry, Intel sucks and
so does BlueTooth and ARM), custom powersupply, and runs on a single AAA
battery. (Pretty freekin' trick.)

Anyway, I'll talk to the engineers.

- Bernd