Re: BF Goodrich Radial T/A vs Firestone Firehawk SS20

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 00:29:36 EDT

I was going to reply to your other post and recommend
BF Goodrich,because they are good tires.Also,back when
the Japanese bought out Bridgestone/Firestone several
years ago,they laid off a bunch of American
workers,from what I have heard.I don`t buy those tires
mainly because of that.Then they had their tread
separation problem.Probably disgruntled workers.