Re: RE: RE: Virus Alert BBridges

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 16:52:04 EDT

Ron,
Im running McAffee's latest engine.. The dang email scan was disabled.
Additionally, once It was enabled it didnt find it casue the DAT file was
too old. Its all updated now! I set it to scan everyday, Update the DAT
weekly, and slap me around the next time I open anything from anybody
without scanning it!
Thanks!
Bruce