360 oil pan

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 20:06:22 EDT

    Does anyone know if a Ram oil pan will work in a Dakota? I looked at
mine tonite and the sump on the Ram pan looks quite a bit bigger than the
pan I have on the 318 in the truck? Do I need to get a Dakota R/T oil pan?

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.2L/5-speed/3.92SG (soon to be 360 powered)
K&N Gen II, B&F Billet TB, Hughes Stage 1 Intake, 180 T-stat,
MP cam, MP headers, MP catback, MP plug wires, Accel Supercoil,
Custom Computer by Ron Zimmer, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch