Re: air breather/header questions...

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 09:30:40 EDT

If there is no provision for the breather hose on the new cleaner, get a
push-in filtered breather to go in place of the stocker (may have problems
passing visual emissions inspection... no impact on sniffer test)

'96 and later models are different due to the lack of an EGR provision, not
a big deal b/c your truck will run just fine w/o the EGR... however you WILL
fail inspection w/o the EGR system.

Dunno about the PCM...

> I'm thinking about getting the MP cast air cleaner
system(P5249807)