RE: Aft O2 'simulator'

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 11:27:35 EDT

97 and older models don't need the KatBox. It's mainly for 98 and
newer.

(However, I did the same to my truck as well as removing the cat
temporarily and after installing the KatBox, it idled smoother and runs
much better overall...this is compared to with my high-flow cat an the
rear O2 installed.

- Bernd