Hotchkis sway bars on a 4x4?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 21:52:51 EDT

After spending quite a bit of time on the highway with the Dak this past
week on long runs, I've decided that things are too mushy for me. 2 ways
to fix it - better sway bars and better shocks.

Is there a Hotchkis (or other) sway bar kit that will bolt right onto my
'99 4x4? I have the Tire & Handling package which has front & rear sways,
but the rear isn't much more than a coat hanger. About what would that kit
cost, and where would I get it from?

Shocks I'll do some more thinking about before I post on those.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com