Re: Inverter Noise

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 22:14:07 EDT

Mmmm. Don't know about this. The equipment he is running is AC, not
DC. Its the odd harmonics off the square wave of a lower end inverter
that are probably goofing things up. Unless I have it all confused; its
the AC equipment off the inverter that has the hum, right? If the hum
is in other DC equipment then, as Rosanna Rosannadanna would say, "never
mind!".

Marty