Re: What is the best tonneau cover?

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 04:01:35 EDT

><I would like some recommendations on tonneau covers (soft). I have heard
Extang's name pop up a few times, but their prices seems to be high><

I have a Tekstyle and I'm not impressed. It was fine for the first year I
had it, then it started falling apart. I've lost several thumb screws,
snaps, and replaced 2 of the bows. And I almost never unsnap it. It's just
falling apart.... after about 2 1/2 years too...
just spend the green on a fiberglass one

-miggity