Re: When truck...aint a truck :-(

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 09:47:05 EDT

I'll Share my pain too :(

Yesterday I was installing a CD-player in a friends car, I needed some wire nuts
to complete the install. So my wife say's I'll go! I said, the truck has no gas.
She say's that's ok I'll fill it up. At this point, I said, fine! Well after
coming back she pulls up in my 1 month old brand new white R/T, honey I chip the
door! WTF I think to myself, is she kidding? I find out that she was sitting in
the cab with the dam door open in Kansas! OMG she was born in Kansas and she was
careless enough to leave the door open with Kansas winds! I don't even do that!
I haven't even live in Kansas for a year! Well the wind grab the door and nailed
it into the pole. I guess she park too close too! Come to find out not only is
it chip but dented too! Argggg, she going to have to make up for this, I said,
it's ok honey! I'm trying but I can't stand it! Well I guess I'll be getting
some go fast parts to make up for that ding!

Anthony

"\(MAGNUM S/T\)" <hoegen@kersur.net> on 07/14/2001 01:07:08 AM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net